Search This Blog

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Too fallible to believe

At what point does a man realize that they are telling a lie too fallible to believe?  Recently I was talking to a guy that lies so much I found myself in his fantasy of lies!  What's the true purpose for the lies that certain men tell?  Do they honestly believe that we as women believe these stories?  Oh, my bad!  I said honestly, that's something that most men don't understand and certaintly can't comprehend. 

1 comment:

  1. Men lie because it's second nature to them. They sometimes lie according to their agenda. Men lie because it's second nature, feel that partner can't handle the truth, just because, living in a fantasy world, to feed ego, don't want to have to explain the truth, getting a couple of laughs out the lies, keeping interesting topic for women, or just have deep dark secrets. They feel telling lies is less complicated to them.

    ReplyDelete